Hydro-pneumatic accumulators ACSL are dedicated to hydraulic energy store, pulsation dampening and vehicle suspension for applications with pressure below 250 bar. These accumulators also can be used as a shock absorbing units in vehicle suspension, parts of agricultural machinery etc.
Nominal capacity: from 0.7 through 4 dm³; maximum operating pressure: up to 250 bar.
Hydropneumatic bladder-diaphragm accumulators ACSL are widely used in hydraulic power packs and industrial equipment as part of the shock absorbers, front loaders, tractors, agricultural, and construction machinery. ACSL units are characterized by a constant, small outer diameter, and in the case of larger volume accumulators – a significant length. This allows easy installation of the accumulators in a machine close to structural elements, which saves space.
Full range of ACSL hydro-pneumatic accumulators is made as welded non-dismantling vessels with elastometer bladder. Type of elastomer and inside coating determine allowable working fluids. It is mineral-based hydraulic oil as a standard, but the accumulator can be adopted to work with other fluids. Low temperature versions working at -40°C are available.
- Capacity: 0.7 – 4 dm³;
- Maximum allowable operating pressure: 250 bar;
- Charging: with charging screw or charging valve;
- Operating temperature range: from -20 to +100°C (standard);
- Mineral-based hydraulic fluids (standard).
- Interchangeable with most accumulators available on the market;
- Completely modular designed, what enables fast production of non-standard intermediate models;
- Exeptionally well bladder durability;
- Possibility of rapid and total discharge of the accumulator due to anti-extrusion stud actually fitted onto the bladder;
- Can be used in dynamic working conditions, for slow movement or in static work depending on capacity to store a volume ratio;
- Version for low temerature (from -40 to +100°C) and maximum operating pressure up to 210 bar available.
Vesrions and accesories
The ACSL accumulators are available with charging screw in standard version and with inch threads on oil side. There are available other options according to the catalogue. It applies mainly to P1620 charging valve and internal and external metric threads on oil side. Additional accesories include fixed clamps made of zinc-plated steel and stainless steel and adaptors according to the catalogue.
Hydropneumatic accumulators are gas pressure vessles and therefore the manufacture of such vessles must conform to CE directive 97/23/CE (replaced by 2014/68/EU). Farther, accumulators of less than 1 litre capacity cannot be stamped CE, but hydroaccumulators made by Hydro Leduc are supplied with manufacturer’s certificate and conform to the CE directive. Accumulators of 1 litre capacity ore more are supplied with CE certificate; they bear the CE stamp and the reference of the official organisation certifying their conformity. According to applications, additional technical inspection UDT (Office of Technical Inspection) or TDT (Transportowy Dozor Techniczny) is required in Poland.
|Technical data of ACSL accumulators||0.7||1||1.5||2||2.5||4|
|Nominal capacity [dm³]||0,7||1||1,5||2||2,5||4|
|Max operating pressure [bar]||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Standard oil side orifice|
(standard - find more in catalogue)
|Diameter of the accumulator [mm]||Ø108||Ø108||Ø108||Ø108||Ø108||Ø108|
|Height of the accumulator [mm]||175||241||315||392||463||696|